Friday, August 22, 2014

everyday is halloween

halloween season starts for me as soon as my birthday ends
(that's kind of a lie; halloween season starts as soon as halloween season ends for me)
i've already picked up a few things at michael's--they seem to start stocking the earliest. there's a michael's that opened up just a few blocks from my apartment!
those coffin boxes are my favourite--they sell them every year and they're only 99 cents. i bought six last time i was there. they're small but useful--good for holding sundries and jewelry and the like.
xoxo

2 comments:

Shybiker said...

Like you, I look forward to Halloween early. I've never seen those cool coffins. I have a Michael's across the street from my house.

Laura Morrigan said...

I am cross we don't seem to get small coffin boxes in Australia, I would love to make some things with them!

Post a Comment